If you are looking for Stanford Hospital contact details, Stanford Health Care, then you have arrived on the right page. It is so because, in this article, we will be sharing important Stanford Hospital Contact ( Stanford Health Care )Details like Stanford Health Care headquarters address, Stanford Health Care postal address, Stanford Health Care phone numbers, Stanford Health Care email address, and much more. If you want to know about Stanford Hospital Contact Details( Stanford Health Care ), stick with us till the end of this article.
Stanford Health Care Address: Stanford Hospital, 300 Pasteur Dr, Stanford, CA 94305, United States.
- Book Online Appointment at Stanford Health Care with Calling on this number, 650-498-9000.
- Book a day with Stanford Specialists by calling at this number 650-498-3333.
Want to know about more headqurters, get the official headquarter address from here.
- Microsoft Corporate Office
- Fingerhut Contact Details
- Sprint Corporation Headquarter Address
- Dunkin’ Donuts Corporate Office Contact Details
About Stanford Hospitals [Stanford Health Care]
Stanford Hospitals is a part of the Stanford University Medical Centre, a medical complex that comprises Stanford Health Care (Stanford Hospitals) and Stanford Children’s Health. The Stanford Hospital sits in Stanford, California. The hospital is said to be one of the best hospitals in the country. It was ranked the 13th best hospital in the US in 2020.
The north end of the Stanford Health Care Campus houses the Stanford Hospital, and it comprises facilities like Cancer Center, Neurosciences Health Center, Behavioral Sciences Building, and some others. There is also a landing facility on the hospital’s roof, and a Life Flight Helicopter is kept on standby if the need arises.
The Stanford Hospital (Stanford Health Care) provides medical services to both national and international patients. The hospital specializes in organ transplantation, cardiovascular surgery, cancer diagnosis and treatment, and much more.
Interesting Fact: The first combined heart-lung transplant took place at the Stanford Hospital in 1981.
Stanford Hospital (Stanford Health Care) History
The Stanford Hospital [Stanford Health Care] was first established in 1911 when Irving Schulman founded the Stanford Home for Convalescent Children. It was then known as the Stanford Medical School, and it was renamed Stanford Hospital in 1968. In 1959, the Stanford Medical School moved to Palo Alto, California, from San Francisco. Stanford University purchased the Medical School in 1968 and renamed it the “Stanford Hospital”.
Stanford Hospital Contact Details
Following are some of the essential Stanford Hospital Contact Details that you might be needing:
- Stanford Referral Center(Stanford Health Care): 1-800-756-9000.
- Stanford Hospital Operator(Stanford Health Care): 650-723-4000.
- Stanford Hospital Admitting Contact: 650-723-6221.
- Stanford Hospital Appointment Information: 1-800-756-9000.
- Stanford Hospital Billing Office: 1-800-549-3720.
- Stanford Hospital Emergency Services: 650-723-5111.
- Stanford Hospital Medical Records: 650-723-5721.
- Stanford Hospital Patients Relations: 650-498-3333.
- Stanford Hospital Patients Rooms: 650-723-6221.
- Stanford Hospital Physician Helpline: 1-866-742-4811.
- Stanford Hospital Children’s Hospital: 650-497-8000.
- Stanford Hospital Pay Your Bill: You can pay your bills from this link.
Stanford Hospital Clinic Locations: You can get the location of the Stanford Hospital Clinics from this link and you can also check out Stanford Hospital’s comprehensive clinic guide.
These are some of the essential contact details that you might be needing for contacting the Stanford Hospital. Do let us know which celebrity or organization do you want us to cover in the following article.