In this article, you will find Northwest Savings Bank contact details. These contact details include Northwest Savings Bank headquarters address and contact number. Additionally, you will also get to know about Northwest Savings Bank’s social media handles, customer survey forms, and much more.
In addition to contact details, you will also get to know about the bank’s company profile and history. Overall, this article would indeed be a one-stop solution for all your Northwest Bank contact details needs.
Northwest Savings Bank: Headquarters Address and Contact Number
- Headquarters Address: 400 Jackson Run Road, Warren, Pennsylvania 16365, United States.
- Postal Mailing Address: Northwest Bank, P.O. Box 128, 100 Liberty Street, Warren, Pennsylvania 16365, United States.
- Complaint Number: 1-877-672-5678.
- Telephone Banking: 1-877-672-5678(Option 1). (24 x 7).
- Online Banking: 1-877-672-5678(Option 2).
- Applying for a Loan: 1-877-672-5678(Option 3).
- Debit or ATM Card Lost/Stolen: 1-877-672-5678(Option 4).
- International Contact Number: 1-814-728-7818.
- Customer Care Number: +1 814-726-1610.
- Credit Card Customers:
- To report the loss of card: (888) 999-3359.
- For international customers: (531) 233-6393.
Shareholder Relations Department
If you are looking for ways to contact the Shareholder Relations Department of the Northwest Banks, you should refer to the following contact details.
- Phone Number
You can dial 877-715-0499 to get in touch with the Shareholder Relations Department. Additionally, you can also dial 814-728-7263.
- Email Address
You can also contact the Shareholder Relations Department via email. Just make sure that you send your email to: email@example.com.
- Postal Mailing Address
If you want to write a letter to the Northwest Bank’s Shareholder Department, ensure that you send your letter to:
Attention: Jacqueline Snell, Relations Department, Northwest Bancshares, Inc., P.O. Box 128, Warren, Pennsylvania, 16365.Northwest Savings Bank: Email Address and Social Media Handles.
Email Address and Social Media Handles
In addition to the contact numbers mentioned above, you can also contact Northwest Bank via email. Just send your mail to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can send an email to this email address if you want to cover the following queries: Telephone Banking, Online Banking Customer Service, Loan, Customer Care Contact.
Additionally, you can also contact Northwest Banks on social media.
- Instagram: @northwestbank.
- Twitter: @NWSB.
- Facebook: Northwest Bank – Home | Facebook.
- LinkedIn: Northwest Bank | LinkedIn.
There are a lot of branches of the Northwest Bank in the U.SU.S. Additionally, a Northwest Bank customer can access over 50,000 ATMs in the U.S.U.S., including Walgreens and CVS.
If you want to locate a Northwest Bank branch or A.T.M. near you, you should follow these steps:
- Open the Northwest Bank Locations link.
- Now, if you want to locate the branch nearest to your location, “Use My Location” would be the best option.
- Additionally, you can also enter details like Zip Code and City name.
Now that we have discussed Northwest Bank’s contact details, why don’t we know more about Northwest Bank?
About Northwest Savings Bank
Northwest Savings Bank, or simply Northwest Bank, is an American bank with its headquarters in Warren, Pennsylvania. Northwest Bank is a subsidiary of a bank holding company named Northwest Bancshares Inc.
Currently, there are more than 150 branches of Northwest Savings Bank in the U.S. Initially, it operated as a mutual savings bank. The bank continued to work as a mutual savings bank until 2009. In December 2009, the bank started working as a joint-stock company.
Northwest Bank: Final Thoughts
We have tried to provide the contact details of Northwest Bank. We believe that these contact details would surely help you contact Northwest Bank. However, if you are facing any troubles, do contact us. We would indeed try to help you out.
Additionally, if you are looking for the contact details of a company and you want us to cover it, drop the suggestions in the comment section.